What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How Can I Use More Than One Payment Tool in the Same Form?Asked by AthleteTrax2 on February 24, 2016 at 05:48 AM
Second issue is I need to have paypal and pay by check options on one form, support sent me a page to look at but I do not understand it. Can you do it for me?
below is the url for my page, please help
Actually, we only show the way or make demos to illustrate the situation. I assume that the following guide is advised you to check:
Now, I will follow the same steps from this guide,
1) Firstly, we need to create one dropdown with options "Paypal" and "Purchase Order". Then, you need add two "iFrame Embed" widget. Later, this widgets will mirror the forms which have payment tools "Paypal" and "Purchase Order".
Please, see it from the below:
2) Create another form and add Paypal payment tool,
3) Create another form and add the Purchase order this time.
4) Get URLs from those two forms.
5) Add those forms' URLs to the "iFrame Embed" widget. Repeat this step for every widget.
6) Lastly, we need to set a "Show/Hide a Field" Condition to show or hide the payment tools with respect to the users' choice. Please, see the example setup from the below:
After those steps, your multiple payment form is ready. If you need any extra information, please do let us know.