- ycc2006Asked on October 19, 2010 at 08:32 AM
I was happy with Jot Form and used it to run registration at an event I had just held. I had upgraded to premium to run the event.
Now that it is over, I do not need it until next year and do not want to incur monthly charges between now and then.
What I cannot figure out is how to change my account back to a free one. Your site says I can, but I do not know how to do it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 09:35 AM
That's possible from the "Account Settings" page. Click on the "Cancel" button and then login to PayPal to cancel your subscription.
Another way to cancel a paypal subscription is to:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 09:36 AM
Forgot the screenshot:
- ycc2006Answered on October 20, 2010 at 09:29 AM
Thanks - it worked.
- grisu59Answered on February 08, 2011 at 01:49 AM
I don't find on paypal the preapproved payment so I can't delete
Can you delete for me please?
Because I need downgrade to free!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 08, 2011 at 04:29 AM
Done. I have canceled your subscription. You will not be charged again. Your account will stay Professional until the 19th.
For future requests: Please do not post payment related requests on the forum. Email us instead.