- certipmaAsked on February 24, 2016 at 01:12 PM
Can I have another "Requered completing question" answer?
this would eliminates the need of composing several fields into one.
"Requires only one answer for the whole matrix"?
Or instead of Matrix it could be done at the Multiselect Grid" widget?
And the last, can I pass along the rox/column (RC) values of the choice? for instance
11, 12 ... 1n
21, 22 ... 2n
m1, m2 ... mn
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 01:15 PM
This is already possible in the matrix field. You have to select the "Require at least one answer" option for the validation:
Do you have any issues when selecting this option? Perhaps, that is your main concern?
- certipmaAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 03:45 PMThanks for your promptness
I asked requir maximum 1 answer for the whole maatrix grid.
Altough I have decided to use a different approch it would be nice to have such option.
- anantmaniAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 06:45 AM
Is this option available now ? i.e. to limit the whole matrix grid to 1 answer..? I want user to just select one cell in the whole matrix..
- SvenAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 07:44 AM
I'm afraid we don't have such option, you can use "require at least one answer", and that will make sure that there's at least one answer in the matrix, but we don't have any validation option to select only one answer.