- butterflysuziqAsked on February 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 06:19 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
I believe this is not something that you can fix from your side. I have created a ticket to our Technicians about this issue.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 05:41 PM
Let me please inform you that SSL problem has been solved.
Could you please confirm that order notification callback with Google Checkout is working fine now?
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 04:03 AM
It should be fixed now. Can you confirm it? If it does not work, please let me know the URL you have for the Callbak URL?
- dmarti02Answered on February 28, 2012 at 04:27 PM
It appears to be acting up again. Mine was not working, then it worked, and now I'm receiving the same:
"We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, https://www.jotform.com/ipns/gco.php As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk, or other notifications."
Any idea on what keeps causing this?
- butterflysuziqAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Mine is still acting up too... I created my own forms to use for now but I really loved the automation with JotForm.
If anyone tries to make a purchase from my Google Payment form, they get an error from Google stating that there's a problem with the cart.
I assume it has something to do with all the server changes they've been making, so I'm not really surprised it's not working... not fun though. :-(
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 06:25 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies.
We do understand that this is not acceptable, and we will do our best in order to fix this issue shortly.
- butterflysuziqAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:09 PM
Thanks... here's to hoping you work it out! :-)