- BrentHAsked on February 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I'm a Jotform user, and also have a web hosting company. I wanted to know if there were any options that I could offer my customers in a bundled package.
My username here is BrentH
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:14 AM
You can checkout JotForm licensing solutions, for more information on this please visit the following page:
- BrentHAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I took a look at the licensing information. My servers run WHM/cPanel. I want to make sure this is compatible with my server software before I decide to purchase. Thanks!
- BrentHAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Also, do I need root access to install this app? I see the requirements are PHP & mySQL.....
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 02:28 PM
The best way of getting licensing related questions answer is to send an email to jotformsupport [at] gmail [dot] com
I see you have now done that. I have marked it for the attention of someone who is in a better place to answer it.
Please try to be patience and wait for you answer as Aytekin and the developers have a heavy back log of work to get through after our issues last week.