- AppleTreeFarmAsked on February 24, 2016 at 07:37 PM
We have entry forms for a horse show and want the prices to increase $10 the day before the show for people who want to enter. Not sure if this is possible without manually changing the prices.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 04:02 AM
To achieve this you will use Custom Payment Form and use Condition Logic to identify when to apply the Late Fee penalty.
I'll create a test form you can test to better understand the concept. I'll get back to you shortly.
- jcarey5225Answered on February 25, 2016 at 05:06 AM
Is this more what you're looking for? https://form.jotformeu.com/60551924642354
The 'Todays Date' field is a read only date field that I've added so you can see the current day and is not used in the calculation.
The 'Late Fee' field is a number that I have applied some conditional logic to so that it is only shown when the 'Date due' field is set to be before today.
Finally, the 'Calculation' field is a 'Form Calculation' widget that is set to add the late fee to 100, but it is also set to ignore hidden fields.
Hope this makes sense, you should be able to use that with Payment integrations as well. Cheers, Jack
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge @jcarey5225. That is a nice work around. Let us know if you need any help.
- AppleTreeFarmAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 01:33 PM
@jcarey5225 I like what you did there, but have no idea how to set this up. Can you work me through step by step? Thanks, ANN
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:44 PM