- JanAnnoAsked on February 21, 2012 at 01:59 PM
Nadat ik een formulier op mijn site had geplaatst in de body van de site kwam ik er achter dat ik liever een andere opzet had.
Deze gewijzigd en wederom opgeladen naar mijn site. Maar er blijft steeds het eerst geplaatst formulier te zien wanneer wordt dit dan gewijzigd?
After I had placed a form on my site in the body of the site, I found out that I had a rather different design.
This changed and again uploaded to my site. But there remains always the first posted form to see when is this changed?Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:30 AM
I cant access http://www.groenlichthattem.nl/contact on your website to check on this.
What is the correct link to where the form is embedded please?
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 05:30 PM
@JanAnno If you have replied to this thread over email, we are unfortunately unable to see it.
If its important, please post your response to the forum directly @
- JanAnnoAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:22 AM
- JanAnnoAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:24 AM
- fxrAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 09:46 AM
I have cleared your forms cache, can you confirm if the form is showing as you expect now?
- JanAnnoAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 12:45 PM
It does now as I have seen thank you greetings John