- dbasqueAsked on February 25, 2016 at 07:02 AM
I'm creating an auto rsponder email for one of my forms and it's completely impossible to save it. Steps:
- Create auto responder email.
- Erase default content (data table). Clean paper.
- Write my own content.
- Send test email. All correct.
- Save auto rsponder email.
- Save Form.
- Open auto responder email and... my data are gone, instead default data table!!!
Noticed that if I use plain text all works. But I need HTML.
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Could you please provide us the link/name of your form?
It could be that you have activated the option to hide empty fields on emails as well, when you activate this option then the template can not be modified, but we need to make sure, please provide us with the link and we will be glad to take a look.
- dbasqueAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Yes! That was the problem!!! It was driving me crazy. I don't see relation between hiding fields and save autoresponder, but not matter. My problem is over.
Thank you very much!!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 02:39 PM
This is because when you hide the empty fields the templates for autoresponders and email notifications can not be modified, you need to unlock it and allow to show the empty fields.
Great to know that it helped you to modify the template.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 20, 2016 at 03:22 AM
We will answer your question on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/936697. Please check it in a short moment now.