- phspirateboostersAsked on February 25, 2016 at 07:58 AM
Creating a new report for an annual fundraiser order form.
I maintain a website for a school and every year around this time they sell graduation signs. I have revived the oldone, but do not seem to be able to clear the old records so we can have a fresh excel sheet to keep track.
The form will get posted on Monday.
it is just a payment form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 11:48 AM
If I understood correctly your issue, it is related to the Excel report, it is not downloading all the data that is in your submissions.
Let me know if I misunderstood your issue, please share us the link/name of your form as well, it will help us to make some tests and understand better your issue.
We will wait for your response.
- phspirateboostersAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 05:51 PM
Yes it is to do with the excel report. I want last year's data to be deleted so that when we publish the form, the report will only show this year's submissions.
The link is
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 06:19 PM
Please try to delete the last year's data in the following way.
- Go to Submissions page, click on a gear icon and then use a Time Frame option.
- Use a custom Time Frame.
- Use 'Delete All Submissions' option to delete the from entries within your selected Time Frame.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 05, 2016 at 08:23 AM
I have moved your concern to a new thread considering it is already a different issue.
You can follow that thread by clicking this link.