- INMEDCEAsked on February 25, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Our form suddenly starting adding a lot of white space on the first page. When I go in to edit the pdf then the document upload question that I want in the pdf disappears and it jumbles the final few fields of the form.
Can you please remove the white space while still keeping all of the data that we want visible on the form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Thanks for reporting. We'll check and try to fix it for you. Stay tuned!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 01:01 PM
I have managed to remove the space but it creates another issue so I will submit this to our developers for further investigation.
I suggest to use the default PDF submission for now by resetting the PDF.
You will be informed here once this is fixed.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- INMEDCEAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 02:26 PM
Thank you, I did do that.
I appreciate your team looking into this!
- INMEDCEAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 04:57 PM
This form is used many times a week and we have to place in it our files for legal purposes for our governing body and the way the form is outputting right now is not acceptable.
When can we expect to have this issue resolved?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 05:03 PM
Unfortunately we can not give you exact time when this issue will be resolved. I see that this ticket is assigned to one of our developers and that priority is set to important.
Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 10:47 PM
This has now been fixed and should no longer occur. Sorry for the delay. please let us know if you continue to have problems