- yasincoAsked on February 21, 2012 at 07:42 PM
I can't edit or create forms because I can't edit forms or add fields. I can't drag them either. Please reply asap.
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:45 AM
Are you still having this problem?
What URL are you using to access JotForm?
Have you tried a different web browser?
- yasincoAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I am using JotForm.com and have tried 3 browsers. I can't edit nor make forms because I can't drag from elements. Please reply.
- yasincoAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 05:29 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:22 PM
Thanks and regards.
- yasincoAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 06:34 PM
Well its working in every browser but not Google Chrome. I have checked settings and Under the hood nicely and they're was no issues. I am using the newest version of Google Chrome.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 24, 2012 at 07:01 PM
Actually I'm also using Google Chrome up to date version (17.0.963.56) and no issues with JotForm. Everything works smoothly on my side. Can you also check your chrome extensions if there are any that might be interfering or maybe causing this problem? Thanks.