- mindyhuculakAsked on February 25, 2016 at 05:15 PM
My form is set for transparent background. When I embed it on my webpage and click to fill out a box, the whole box highlights white. I cannot see any of the original text. I am not sure what I did or didn't do because I didn't have this happen with my previous form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 05:28 PM
You must be referring to the Highlight Effect. You can set it to Disabled in Field Styles property.
Let us know if this did not work.
- mindyhuculakAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 05:34 PM
That's it! Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 05:37 PM
You are welcome! :-)
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 09:17 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: