- tecnoalex28Asked on February 25, 2016 at 06:06 PM
1- I am reaching the limit of 100 submits, they are mensual finishing at the end of the month? (e.g. Feb the 29th) or it is calculated from my inscription date?
2- if i have to pay from argentina is it possible in pesos whith visa? (i don´t have international visa) is my first time...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 07:01 PM
1) The submission limit is monthly, and the submission counter resets on the first of each months, regardless the date of your registration or the date you buy a subscription.
2) You can paid with you credit or debit card, no matter what type of Visa you have.
Please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/331-How-to-upgrade-my-account
- tecnoalex28Answered on February 25, 2016 at 07:33 PM
1.- So if I pay today it resets on the first day of March??? I would have 4 days to spend 1000 submisions???
2.- anothe question: the payment is in American dollars? o "pesos" ($19 or U$S 19)??
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 09:41 PM
Yes your counter will reset 1st of March, since it resets on the first of each month regardless the date of your subscription. If you buy the Bronze subscription, the monthly limit will be 1000, and by not using all submissions in one month, it does not mean that you will accumulate the ones left for the following month.
On regards of the payment, yes, the payment is in American dollars. So, if you buy the Bronze-monthly subscription, it will be $19.00. Let us know if you have more questions.