- ocsonomaAsked on February 21, 2012 at 08:02 PM
I would like to receive email notification when there is a new pending submission.
Any chance you can add this feature?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Currently this feature is not yet available, though we have received requests similar to this in the past. As soon as we have this feature in place, we'll surely let you know.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 04:41 AM
You can see your pending submissions from "Incomplete Submissions" link at the submissions page of your form. We are working on notification issue.
- arthurshurnAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I have this same problem and would ask that you consider sending the owner of the account a message if any of my forms have pending issues. I do not need to know which forms. Currently I have to check daily.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Your request has already been assigned to one of our developers. As soon as our developers implement this feature, we surely let you know.
Thanks for your patience.
- parummelhoffAnswered on May 29, 2012 at 09:36 AM
Let me know as well. I would like this option.
Thanks for listening
- RolandAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 05:59 PM
I am also eagerly awaiting any type of pending notificaiton feature - do you have an update on when this will be ready?
- wndrdogAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 06:04 PM