- AlokAsked on February 26, 2016 at 12:37 AM
Also can i keep form submissions secure as I will get confidential info?
And can i get the submission data by logging in?
I take it by using pgp i can get form submission content by email securely too
- CharlieAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 04:38 AM
Thank you for your interest in our product.
You can check our "Publish" wizard to see how you can embed the form on different platforms. I believe as long as the web builder you have allows scripts and HTML embed code, then the form should work without any problems.
You can view your submissions directly in your account by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
Our forms are using SSL, that will make sure that data submission is secure. This blog post might also help: http://www.jotform.com/blog/175-All-Forms-are-Now-Secure-by-Default-The-SSL-Limits-on-Free-Accounts-are-Lifted-
Here are also some information regarding the security of JotForm:
JotForm is almost 10 years old and throughout our history we have not ever
once lost customer data. That's because we take security very
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If you are new to JotForm, I strongly suggest signing up an account to us. Please also do check the following links to help you get familiar with our product and services:
If you have specific questions please do open a new thread here in the forum so that we can better assist you. We advise our users to open one topic per thread so that we can focus on them better and to avoid confusion. Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 05:36 AM
The new JotForm App for Weebly helps you add and create forms directly from Weebly.
It would be great if you could tell us what you think of the App.
Feel free to comment on the blog post above; we value your feedback.