- JasonRReidAsked on February 26, 2016 at 10:39 AM
I added 3 photos and am trying to submit over a wireless LAN network but the form will not go through. I tried 4G earlier with the same result.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 12:16 PM
With which form you are having this issue with? I did test your last edited form #60307077612147 and I was able to submit your form successfully.
Have you embedded your form in your webpage? Please share the webpage URL and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- JasonRReidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 12:45 PMI havent embedded it yet and the form that doesnt work is the vehicle survey form. Im not sure why.
- BenAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 01:55 PM
I took a look at your Vehicle Survey form: http://www.jotform.us/form/60314125022134
I was able to recreate the same issue because of the Take Photo widgets on your form. Basically what happened to me and what is likely the cause of your issue is that if you unplug the camera or turn it off while the widget loads, it will not be able to capture the data from the same, and as such will raise an error.
In turn this seems to cause the issue when submitting the form.
My suggestion would be to instead use the image Upload button so that your users can simply upload the photographs taken earlier.
Once you do that, it will be possible to submit the form again.
- JasonRReidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 02:45 PMAh ok. I was hoping to be able to take photos of the said vehicle and then sketch on them for submission.