- Kyria WilliamsAsked on February 26, 2016 at 10:39 AM
I have a form created through Jot titled, Vendor Form, I need assistance with making a few minor changes on the form, I've tried everything and can't seem to figure it out. I need to change pricing under the Vendor Packages tab and the information underneath Event Details are all running together.I also would like to add an image to the top of the page.Please someone contact me at (314) 707.9218, ASAP. Thank You!
- HubersonAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 01:05 PM
The field ' Vendor Packages' is a 'Payment Integration' tool, so to change the price you can
- Click the Wizard icon to open the 'Payment Wizard' and disable the 'Enable special pricing' checkbox to change the display price then enable it again to adjust the special price accordingly.
- To edit the information under 'Event Details' simply select the field and click 'Edit Html'. There is a lot of options you can use to customize the information.
Your order questions 'I also would like to add an image to the top of the page.' has been moved to another thread and will be answered from there: http://www.jotform.com/answers/782433.
Please view a demo from here: https://form.jotform.com/60565348089970
- Kyria WilliamsAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 09:45 AM
Hello, I have made the changes as mentioned below. Thank you for your
assistance. However, I made a mistake somewhere, and don't know how to
fix it. It's showing two boxes next to eachother, you have to select one
day or two days twice, that's not how I want it. I want my customers to
choose from a drop down box whether they want one day or two days, how
do I do this?
- HubersonAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 11:15 AM
The product has two options added to it causing this behavior. To fix it go to the 'Payment Wizard', remove the second option and re-adjust the first one to reflect the price as you want.
See bellow illustration
Please let us know if it solves the problem.
- Kyria WilliamsAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Great, thank you, it's fixed. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 12:25 PM
In behalf of my colleagues you're welcome.
Do not hesitate to contact us in future, we'll be more than glad to assist you.