- DieterFaisstAsked on February 22, 2012 at 03:52 AM
I have tried changing the Label Align to Left Align but the form still appears in the middle of my webpage. I wonder the problem is due to here or over at my website?Page URL:
- siltumsAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:16 AM
Write/add CSS code:
Where to write CSS code you can find in:
Setup & Embed > Preferencies > Form Styles (tab) > Inject Custom CSS (section)
- DieterFaisstAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:23 AM
Very detailed answers, thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
- AessenceAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 09:36 AM
None of the proposed (css override) solutions worked for me when I put the form/script into Drupal.
If I loaded the form (or example) on a seperate page I could see the inserted CSS code just fine (using Expect Element in chrome) and it would override the exisiting "margin: 0, auto" setting and correctly aligning the form to the left.
I could not find out where it went wrong, not being a great css-guru I opted for a blunt force option and instead of just embedding the <script>..</script> I put that inside a <div align=left>...</div>.
That solved it for me.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Simply inject this CSS code to your form:
Follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Hope this helps. Thanks!