- silferstudiosAsked on October 19, 2010 at 02:28 PM
I have a site that is runs on wordpress.org using the "mystique" theme. this is the address: http://silferstudios.com/investment/
I LOVE the feedback button, it is perfect for what I am doing, however the background and hover colors from my theme appear to be overriding the title background and hover for the form. If I were a CSS whiz, i would probably not be using Wordpress, so forgive my ignorance in this matter, I just want to be able to have my title style not get inherited from the theme's stylesheet.
Also, I have read the post on changing the color of the button, but I cannot get it to work. I assume i would be adding the custom_css field under custom fields in the post/page.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 01:26 PM
We are about to release a new version for the feedback button. On the new version we will make sure that this does not happen easily.
- calebweeksAnswered on December 08, 2010 at 02:08 PM
Would love to know how this is going, if not done already!
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:19 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form".
On Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)
- calebweeksAnswered on January 04, 2011 at 01:49 PM
You guys are awesome. Good work!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 07:42 AM
I know this thread was a long time ago but I wanted to post an update. We have just release a Wordpress plugin: JotForm Feedback Button. You can now add customizable feedback buttons to your web site more easily.
- calebweeksAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 07:16 PM
(This is great – thanks for the update, aytekin! That's a valuable little plugin ;-)