- cris74Asked on February 26, 2016 at 01:07 PM
From the site: https://eu.jotform.com/myforms I can trigger the generation of all the submissions of my form as Excel. How can I trigger by program (VBA in Excel workbook) generating this Excel file these submissions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 02:08 PM
You submissions can indeed be exported in Excel format. Here is how to do so:
- cris74Answered on February 26, 2016 at 02:38 PMHow can I trigger by program generating an Excel file submissions ? not manually !
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 02:46 PM
It is not currently possible to automatically generate an excel spreadsheet of your submission data each time the form is submitted. If you would like any automatically updated spreadsheet of your data, I would recommend integrating your form with a Google Docs spreadsheet:
- cris74Answered on February 26, 2016 at 03:14 PM
I do not want to trigger the ratio of bids (in Excel format) every time there is a new form submission, but only upon request by program and not manually.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 03:21 PM
You can create an Excel report for your form:
Then use the link generated in your program. The report can be downloaded directly from link generated by the report.
- cris74Answered on February 26, 2016 at 03:57 PM
Thank you for your proposal, it requires a manual intervention which gives an address to paste into a browser and download the results in Excel. This is not appropriate. I want to automate Excel VBA program for a full performance of the generation process of the Excel file, that is to say the call to JotForm application access to one of my forms and generation of Excel report submissions.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 04:01 PM
You can use our API to get a list of reports:
However, I do not believe it is possible to use it to automatically generate the report.
- cris74Answered on February 26, 2016 at 04:50 PM
thanks, I'll try