- mrperezmailAsked on February 26, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Hi - I noticed that the forms tools items fail to work on the PDF file when the file version is created.
For instance, the drop-down items do not display the list set up on the web-site.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Fillable PDF Creator with All Points
- CharlieAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. The "Create PDF" feature is still has some bugs and glitches on it. Our developers are very much aware of this and are continuously working on improving it.
However, I did check your form, cloned it in my end and converted it to a fillable PDF, I see that the drop down field "State of Incorporation" is using special options list, which is "US States". I did see that they are not showing in the PDF form.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it better checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
For now, you'll need to manually put the list of US states. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
1. First, set the "Specials" option to "None".
2. After that, find a list of US States, I found one here: http://state.1keydata.com/. I then copied them and pasted it under the "Options" list.
3. Convert the form to a fillable PDF again, it should now show you the list of US states.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Our developers have added special options to be converted into PDF dropdown.