- asenioAsked on February 26, 2016 at 02:27 PM
- BenAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 03:10 PM
Do you mean to send the PDF of a form that you have to your clients to sign and then to have them send the signed documents back to you?
Or do you wish to share the form where they would be able to sign the same and you get notification with the signature?
- asenioAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 03:45 PMI want to share the form where they would be able to sign the same and I
get notification of the signature or the contract back with the signature.
- BenAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 04:12 PM
OK, great, thank you for the additional details. To do that you can share the form by direct link or embed it on your website depending on your preferences.
If you just want to email the link to them, you could check out this guide: How to Share Form using Email Link
In regards to the signatures, there are several options that you could use:
You can add them to your form by following these steps: How to Add a Widget to your Form
We are of course here if needed as well :)
- asenioAnswered on February 27, 2016 at 07:45 AMThanks, Ben! I appreciate your helps.