- karebouAsked on October 19, 2010 at 03:29 PM
After I receive a form submission, I would like to reply quickly but I've noticed that the reply-to email address that pops up is my email address and not my customer's even though the From address of the email is my customer's. I'm not sure this makes but please see the image below. Can I fix this somehow? Cheers, Karen
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 01:24 PM
To change reply-to email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address at the top with the field where the user can enter the email address.
- karebouAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 03:05 PM
Hi there, this was how I had the reply/reciepient settings but if this is correct then it's not working.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 03:27 AM
Yes, this is correct. When you click on "Reply" , the "to" address should be whatever you see on "EMAIL ADRESS" field.
- karebouAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 03:42 PM
Hi aytekin, that's my point. The set-up is correct however when I click on reply the address is NOT my customer's email address, it's mine. Is there a way to fix this? Cheers
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 22, 2010 at 07:21 AM
You probably entered your own email address on the form. Because I added my email address to your form and made a test submission and it replied fine to the correct address when I click on reply button.