- asayocreativeAsked on February 26, 2016 at 05:54 PM
Here's my situation:
I want to embed the same basic form on a number of pages, but when the form is filled out and an email notification is sent to me, I'd like to be able to know what page the particular submission came from?
Is this possible? And is it possible for that information to be included on the email that is generated and sent to me?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 06:27 PM
It is indeed possible to get the page where the form was filled out from. Adding the "Get Form Page URL" widget to your form will do just that:
Include the widget in your email and you will be all set:
- asayocreativeAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 06:31 PM
That's fantastic. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 06:32 PM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 06:35 PM
You can also get the referral page too if you'd like: