- bbaAsked on February 22, 2012 at 06:24 AM
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 06:48 AM
I could download both .xls and .csv formats successfuly, could you please try again?
- bbaAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 07:20 AM
I am stilll unable to download.
1. I click on dowload as excel, it generates for about a minute
2. The generate wheel disapppears and nothing happens
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:57 AM
Can you try downloading the CSV file instead? May we also know which of your form submissions are you trying to download?
- bbaAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Both the CSV and Excel formats are not downloadable. I am trying to download the BBA 2012 application forms.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM
I will forward this to the development team. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have updates on this concern.
For now, I tried to download your submissions in CSV format and I was able to download it. Can you try to open the submissions in that format?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM
In addition, we can send you via e-mail the CSV file if you like.
Just let us know
- bbaAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 02:07 AM
Ok, I can now get the CSV file. Is it because of the large file size that the forms are not downloadable in excel?
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 04:28 AM
For now you can download in excel format by splitting your submission results to smaller part e.g.weeklly, mothly ...