- Mindy5457Asked on February 27, 2016 at 12:05 PM
We added a question at the end of our form that reads - If you should choose to work with Noble Beast Dog Training, what are the most convenient days and times for you to work with a trainer?. Well the question shows up on the PTQ submission inside the PDF attachment, but not on the PTQ results.
We send these forms to our trainers to give us a training plan and they are not always in a place to view the PDF so it would be nice to have the question show up in both places.
Can you help me fix this?
Mindy - Noble Beast Dog Training
I also tried to send a screen shot, but don't have the ability to save it as a jpg, jpeg, png, or gif but I can email it to you in a PDF or word, or if you instruct me how to save it as one of the above options I am happy to do that too.
- HubersonAnswered on February 27, 2016 at 02:21 PM
If I understand correctly the Field is missing in the submission Email Notification but visible in the PDF. I have checked the Email Notification PTQ results and noticed that the field you are referring to is in fact missing from the Email body.
Please go ahead and add it from the 'Form Fields' panel and check to see if it doesn't show up still.
- Mindy5457Answered on February 28, 2016 at 02:45 PMThanks Huberson,
I am unsure how to add it from the 'Form Fields' panel, can you send me over instructions?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 03:45 PM
Please see this animated example in order to add it:
- Mindy5457Answered on February 28, 2016 at 05:45 PMThanks BDavid,
I have one last questions, is there a way for the form to be emailed directly to the client upon submission and if so how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM
Yes, it is possible to send a copy of the submission to the client. All you need to do is setup an autoresponder. Please follow this guide to learn how: Creating a Form Autoresponder
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- Mindy5457Answered on February 29, 2016 at 01:45 PMThanks so much!
- HubersonAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 03:33 PM
You are welcome!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more assistance.