- PreferredGlobalAsked on February 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM
1) My currency defaults are not working on my form.
2)How can my total calculator be in currency form as well?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 27, 2016 at 03:49 PM
Can you please describe mo which Curreny default that was not working you were referring to?
I checked the jotform https://form.jotform.com/60574261633959 you mentioned, but I did not find Payment tools that requires currency indicator on it.
I did find you were using Calculation widget on the form. If you meant including Currency symbol on the calculation output, you can simply append the Curreny sign in the Calculation screen formula.
an example output will be like this
Let us know if you need further assistance on this.
The next question was about a different topic. I created a separate thread for it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/783006
We will attend to it shortly
- PreferredGlobalAnswered on February 27, 2016 at 03:51 PM
Price, Accessorials, Fuel Surcharge, should be in CURRENCY (USD) mode. How to do this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 27, 2016 at 05:10 PM