- tidybooksAsked on February 28, 2016 at 06:14 AM
Hi I get this message on a lot of my forms. ThanksOops!Invalid refresh token
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 07:11 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. It does display the "Invalid refresh token" error message.
The issue seems to be caused because of the "Infusionsoft" integration you have in your form. I would suggest you to remove the Infusionsoft integration and add it again. You may also like to generate a new API key. The following guide should help you; http://ug.infusionsoft.com/article/AA-00442/0/How-do-I-enable-the-Infusionsoft-API-and-generate-an-API-Key.html
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- tidybooksAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 09:04 AM
Hi I am still getting the same issue on another form https://form.jotformeu.com/60894653810360
I've tried reintegrating inufsionsoft a few time but still getting the same error on all my forms
This seems to be a new issue as it was working fine a month or so ago.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 12:15 PM
I checked our infusionsoft integration and it is working without issue on my end. Make sure you are using the correct API key for all your forms. If you had generated a new key at some point, it would require updating the key for your other forms.
- tidybooksAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 05:41 AM
Hi, I;m not getting any where with this. I have disconncted all my forms which where connected to infusionsoft and just tested it on one form -> https://form.jotformeu.com/60815571796365 I'm still getting the same error. I never had this error in the past. I haven't changed my api key for infusionsoft. This is a massive issuie for us as it stop alot of main email marketing. Please advise.
Also the way jotform connects with infusionsoft at no point do I get to add my api key, it automatically connects as shown in these images
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 07:45 AM
I have tested this on my form integrated with Infusionsoft and it is working fine. It is also working fine on the cloned form.
However, since this error is occurring in your form, I have raised this to our developers for further investigation. We will let you know here once this is fixed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 07:50 AM
By the way, I suggest doing the following. This might as well help.
1. Remove the Infusionsoft integration in your form
3. Login back to JotForm and re-integrate your form to Infusionsoft.
- tidybooksAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 08:37 AM
Hi thanks but still the same issue
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 09:48 AM
My colleague have already reported this issue to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- fergalkeaneAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 09:14 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 09:27 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/820905
- tidybooksAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 09:37 AM
Hi is there any updates regarding this?
- HubersonAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Unfortunately we do not have any update yet. We will let you now from this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.
- tidybooksAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 04:23 AM
Hi any news yet?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 06:13 AM
First of all thank you for checking the status of your ticket. Unfortunately, there is no update yet. However, one of our developers was already assigned to fix the issue. We will notify you here once we have an update on the status. Thank you for your patience.
- tidybooksAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 07:27 AM
Hi it's getting a bit worring that this hasn't been sorted yet? We use jotform for the the integration with infusionsoft so are lot of campaigns are dead now until this is fixed. Can you provide a date of when this issue will be fixed otherwise I'm forced to look for alternatives.
- HubersonAnswered on May 18, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Really sorry for that, we understand that the time it takes to solve this issue affect your activities.There is a Developer working on it but we do not have the specific date it might be fixed.
We will need to wait for answer from upper level, once we do you will be updated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 11:21 PM
We have found the cause of this problem and released a patch today. The issue should no longer persist, however we advise you to re-integrate your form "toy storage simple" so the tokens can be renewed properly.
Feel free to contact us again if you have more questions or concerns.
- tidybooksAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 10:23 AM
Great seems to working all ok. Thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 11:30 AM
On behalf of our developer, you're most welcome. Thank you for confirming. Feel free to contact us anytime. We will be happy to help.