- mreadeAsked on February 28, 2016 at 06:52 AM
In submissions when I click on "get PDF" the information in the PDF is not displaying properly.
After "First Applicant Faculty" the fields are not lined up on the left handside. Please can you change the settings so that all the fields appear on the left. I can can't see how to correct this.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 09:01 AM
Please try to reset the design of the PDF. Here are the steps:
1. Select the form and then click the submissions button.
2. Click the "Get PDF" button and then click the "Customize PDF" option.
3. At the right side of it, click the "Reset" button.
Let us know if it is still the same after resetting it. Thank you.
- mreadeAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 04:45 AMHi, thanks. That’s worked. Michael
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 07:56 AM
Glad to hear that. You are welcome. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.