- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 09:35 AM
Are you gonna use only 1 form or multiple forms? I mean, 1 form is to 1 domain, right? If yes, then you just need to setup an email notification on each form and put the appropriate recipient.
If there is a notification setup already, then just change the email recipient. Please check this guide: How-to-find-and-change-the-email-address-used-for-notification-email
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- alexcuaAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 10:45 AMI want to use 1 form on multiple sites but have the email sent to different addresses without having to clone the form. If there is a way to pass a parameter to override the recipient email registered in the form.
Sent from my mobile device.
- BorisAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 12:26 PM
You should be able to set it up by doing the following.
1. Add the Get Form Page URL widget to your form (How to Add a Widget to your Form). This way, you'll know which submissions is coming from which site, and it will allow you to conditionally change the recipient of the email.
2. You'll need to use conditional logic with Change Email Recipient rules to conditionally change the recipient of your email notifications:
You can base your conditions on the value from the Get Form Page URL widget, such as:
IF Get Form Page URL contains georgia.domain.com, send Notification 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about conditional logic in this guide:
Please let us know how it goes, or if you need any further assistance in setting it up. We are here to help.