- buckheadgirlslaxAsked on February 28, 2016 at 04:55 PM
I checked the Bounce list and our email address was on it so I removed it, but I'm still not receiving form submissions.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 05:10 PM
Please check your spam folder. In addition to this, you may white-list our domain names, if the issue continues, as we use Amazon SES method for "firstname.lastname@example.org" sender.
- buckheadgirlslaxAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 05:14 PM
Thanks. They are not going to spam - I did check. I don't know how to white-list a domain name?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 05:27 PM
Please check this thread: http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
If you encounter on any issues, do let us know.
- buckheadgirlslaxAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 05:35 PM
My email provider is Yahoo. They don't allow me to submit this.
Please help me resolve or I will be forced to switch to a different form provider. Thanks
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 28, 2016 at 10:04 PM
I did check our email logs and found that emails are now being sent successfully. Please check the logs below:[2016-02-28 19:19:52] Submission #332514391933634656 Form #52465539768168 SENT to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org via AMAZONSES [2016-02-28 17:18:02] Submission #329635519880399794 Form #52465539768168 SENT to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org via AMAZONSES [2016-02-28 16:49:09] Submission #332505348621818619 Form #52465539768168 SENT to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org via AMAZONSES
If you are still not receiving than It seems the emails are getting blocked and our domains needs to be whitelisted in your email server.
Please be noted that it is also possible to use your own email address to send submission emails. You will have to add a "Custom Sender" email in your account and select it as "Sender Email" of your form's notification email alert. The following guides should help you:
Hope this helps.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 12:22 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/783338
- buckheadgirlslaxAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Hi - I'm still not sure this addresses my issues. My form is sent to an info@ email address which then forwards to 2 different people. We're all on different email providers.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 04:54 PM
Did the problem continue once you setup your own SMTP?
- buckheadgirlslaxAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 05:22 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 06:35 PM
If your email service provider does not allow you or does not want to whitelist JotMail IP addresses and Domain names: http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
And option is using Mandrill SMTP, but since you say your email provider is Yahoo, that will not be possible since Yahoo changed it's DMARC authentication policy.
So, there is not much we can do. I would recommend you to use another email address that is not served from the same provider.