- mikemarinosAsked on October 19, 2010 at 07:49 PM
I have a form that accepts 3 uploaded attachments.
I get the email notification with the links to the attachments but when clicking on a link I get:
To complicate it a bit further I test tried 2 forms = 6 uploads. One attachment worked? but 5 generated the error message.
Other then that Jotform has been a life saver :)
- lpmsptsaAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 11:50 AM
I have the same problem. Noticed it yesterday.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 01:17 PM
We are investigating this issue. Possibly there was a problem with the connection to S3. We save uploaded files on Amazon S3.
- EzyMediaAnswered on November 02, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Hi. Is there anyway to build a form that allows user to download a file? ie, the opposite to you file upload function.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 03, 2010 at 03:06 PM
Certainly. You can accomplish this by putting the URL of the file to the Thank You URL feature.
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter the URL of the file.
- OIMSCSMDAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 01:52 PM
I realize that this reported error is over a year old, but I am getting the same error on http://www.jotform.com/?formID=13062322775
When I attempt to download the submissions, either I get an similar error to the one above or I get the file path of the submission...
- fxrAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Just a heads up, its always better to start a new thread with your issue. As a subscriber, you do get priorty support and your requests can get a little lost being added to other threads, even if those threads do appear related.
Now, I do see your issue, not all of your submissions are affected, but it does appear to be the vast majority of them.
I have forwarded the issue to our developers, they should be able to work out whats going on.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Hello OIMSCSMD. I'm not sure if this was resolved since the form no longer exists. But if you continue to experience issues with your forms, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist you.