- pdxhomevetAsked on February 28, 2016 at 09:13 PM
I use an encrypted folder in my Dropbox (Sookasa). I want the forms deposited in that folder, but I don't want each submission to just drop into the Sookasa folder with their unique-id. I have several different forms with Dropbox integration, and I want each to go into the encrypted folder, then into a descriptive folder, like "A Form" and "B Form" and then inside each of those I would have the forms that were submitted with their unique names based on the fields I choose from the form.
I would like the ability to go three or more folders deep into Dropbox for sorting folders and submissions in logical places within my encrypted Dropbox folder.
Dropbox > Sookasa > A Form > Unique ID for submission folder
I'd like additional forms to go into:
Dropbox > Sookasa > B Form > Unique ID for submission folder
Is there any way to accomplish that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 01:02 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to integrate your form into an encrypted form in Dropbox. You can only setup the integration to deposit the submission in a folder like this: Dropbox > Form Title > Unique ID.
For more information regarding dropbox integration, please check out this guide: Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- pdxhomevetAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:45 AMActually, it does accept the forms, but it wold be nice to have ability to create at least two more folder levels, encrypted or not
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 04:11 AM
For now, it is currently not possible to have two more folder levels in the Dropbox integtration. Nevertheless, I have sent a feature request on your behalf to be able to have two more folder levels in Dropbox integration. We will inform you on this thread once there are any updates on your request.
- pdxhomevetAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 11:45 AMThank you. That would be wonderful.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 12:26 PM
On behalf of my colleague you're welcome.
Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.