- mreadeAsked on February 29, 2016 at 07:08 AM
In the Thank You screen editor the column for the Form Field drop down is too nattow so I can't pick the fields I want.
I want to personalise the thank you message with:
"First Applicant Title" "Firest Applicant Family Name"
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 09:43 AM
I understand that the drop-down list of the form fields in the Thank you page is narrow to pick the correct field from the form.
Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. You'll be posted through this thread once we have any update on this issue. Meanwhile, we request you to get the field names from the form fields to place it on the Thank you screen. Please see the screencast below with an example to get a form field to Thank you page.
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:24 AM
Field names was limited to 16 characters on the rich text editor, and we have changed it to 38. Hope it helps.
- mreadeAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 06:45 AMThanks, this is much better now. I can select the fields that I need. Michael
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 09:05 AM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!