- swapna_summitAsked on February 29, 2016 at 07:17 AM
i want to be able to combine submissions from a few different forms into one form - one pdf generated.
i will have one form where, based on a selection of check boxes / buttons, a user is directed to a series of forms,
is this at all possible?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 10:02 AM
If you want to redirect to user one form to another form after submission it is possible with Conditions.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Conditions.
2) Choose CHANGE “THANK YOU” PAGE option.
3) Make the arrangements as you see below:
4) You can make the same arrangements with different URL for your second option with different URL.
Furthermore, you can also combine data from multiple forms into one data file with our Combine Submissions application.