- jimlanaganAsked on February 22, 2012 at 09:37 AM
hi, i was wondering if there is a way to have the uploded files be emailed as attachements instead of in the body of the email. reason being, i would like to be able to save all the files at once to my desktop instead of having to click on each individual link. i will sometimes have 30 photos upoaded at once.
if now what would you recommend i do where i can move the uploaded files to me all at once? upload to ftp? what this dropbox?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 01:31 PM
Dropbox integration would be the way to go since everything uploaded to your Dropbox account is automatically synced with the Dropbox folder on your computer. Please watch the video at the following link. I'm sure the folks at Dropbox will do a better job explaining how it all works than I: https://www.dropbox.com/
- jimlanaganAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 12:06 AMso there is no option to have the files added to the email form as
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 03:35 AM
No, there isn't.
- LotusmanAnswered on May 14, 2012 at 06:49 PM
- matthewdevineAnswered on May 01, 2013 at 10:32 AM
This would be perfect if it wasnt for this! Shame...
- glennleeAnswered on May 01, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Please open a new thread for your concern, please use this link. You can also add additional information about your concern. Thanks!