- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 10:12 AM
It's not possible, but we have this configurable list widget. Please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/282-How-to-Set-Up-the-Configurable-List-Widget.
- felmirandaAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 11:19 AM
How can i do it like this one?: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/pages/tony.html
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 11:59 AM
That would require you to get the form source codes and modify elements such as the Class and Type of the matrix. Why use this if you can do it in the configurable list widget? If you really wish to use the matrix, let me know and I'll give you the steps to have it.
- felmirandaAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 12:59 PM
Because i need to make calculations within the matrix. I need to know how many items are marked with ok. What would be the best solution?. Please give me the steps to get this solution, this is the form im creating:
Thanks a lot,
- felmirandaAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Can i do calculations using configurable matrix?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 05:03 PM
Unfortunately, as my colleague said some comments above, this is not possible to do with the Matrix Field, and as you say the Configurable List widget can not be used with the Form Calculations widget.
This guide will help you to get the source code: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form.
- felmirandaAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 01:27 PM