- salvapoeAsked on February 29, 2016 at 12:30 PM
I am receiving messages from my website in gmail but they are not coming in separate mails, they are being grouped. I applied the unique ID widget but that did not do it. What can I do?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:32 PM
Gmail groups receive emails by same subject. In order to get emails separate you need to create unique subjects for every email. You can create unique subjects to every email by following this guide.
1. Find the Unique ID widget's name. You can find how to do this by following this gif:
Once you get the Unique ID widget name insert it in the email's subject.
2. Click on the Emails button in the form builder.
3. Then choose the EDIT option. A wizard should open where you can set your email options.
4. Insert the Unique ID widget name in subject of the mail we want to send.
This will make sure that you are always receiving separate emails for each submission.
Here are the submissions received from the form after the changes:
As you can see we have our ID at the end of every subject and Gmail separates them since they have different subjects.
Please let me know if this works for you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 05:08 PM
We hope the work around provided by Nick solves the issue, otherwise, come back to this thread so we can give you further help.