- ThinkThroughMathAsked on February 29, 2016 at 04:41 PM
Hi - We use Pardot to track our leads and would like to incorporate it into our Jotform, but it doesn't seem possible to edit the source code within Jotform prior to publishing.
Original code: <form class="jotform-form" action="https://submit.jotform.us/submit/60595302778160/" method="post" name="form_60595302778160" id="60595302778160" accept-charset="utf-8">
From this code, we just need to change the URL to a Pardot Form Handler tracking code, but I'm unable to insert the full code into our website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 09:48 PM
If you need to get your form's full source code, here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
- jverranAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 09:58 PM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:31 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- ThinkThroughMathAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:19 PM
Thanks. I downloaded the HTML, JS, and CSS files. So, I would have to edit the HTML with the new form action URL and then upload all files to my WordPress site in order for it to work?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:37 PM
I believe you can not upload the HTML, JS, and CSS files into Wordpress. A solution would be to upload your files into your own FTP server, and get the link to the html file, and generate an Iframe code to embed it your Wordpress site: http://7thspace.com/webmaster_tools/iframe_generator.html