- EuroFest2009Asked on October 20, 2010 at 07:42 AM
When I logged onto my account yesterday, I noticed an odd form that I had not created called "Kayt". Thinking it was an account hack, I changed my password and deleted the form and all entries associated with it.
Ever since, I have not been able to download any attachments. Are the two instances related or sheer coincidence?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 12:30 PM
JotForm never included any file attachments on emails. It only links to the uploaded files on the emails.
- EuroFest2009Answered on October 20, 2010 at 01:29 PM
Sorry, that's what I meant. The links in form submissions that used to pull up uploaded files no longer pulled up the file. They all went to an xml error page.
I just didn't know if the 2 incidents were related.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 01:42 PM
We are investigating this issue. Can you cofirm that this only happened to the submissions on 18th or 19ths, but not any more or on any previous date?
- EuroFest2009Answered on October 20, 2010 at 01:54 PM
Yes. I hope I have been of some help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 02:14 PM
We are running a script that will restore all missing files form 19th and 20th. It will probably take couple of days. But all of the files should be restored by Monday.