- ddivakarAsked on February 29, 2016 at 09:35 PM
my account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:19 AM
If I understand correctly, you want to create a new account and move the forms from the ddivakar account to the new one? If that is correct, then it is indeed possible to move the forms to another account. Simply give us the username of the account where you want the forms to be transferred to. You can also give us the names of the forms that you want to transfer to the new account and we will proceed accordingly. We will wait for your reply.
- ddivakarAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 06:45 AMThis is perfect.
Please make this question public .I by mistake made it private.
Thank you.I will email you when I create the account.
- ddivakarAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 06:45 AMThanks Christian.
Can you please transfer all forms from email@example.com account to here
except the simple event registration to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- ddivakarAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 06:45 AMuser name is cwscarepconvenor
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 09:07 AM
As per you request, I've transferred your forms except the simple event registration form from ddivakar to cwsca.
By the way, the target username is cwsca (not cwscarepconvenor). =)
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
Have a nice day!
- ddivakarAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 12:45 AMThank you so much.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 03:21 AM
You're most welcome. =)
Feel free to contact us any time. We will be happy to assist you.