- jverranAsked on February 29, 2016 at 09:55 PM
I am using a theme to style my form but I don't like the picture that is used for the submit button. How do I remove this aspect of the theme?
- jverranAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM
I've tried uploading a new image to replace it but that didn't work.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:49 AM
I checked your forms and it appears that none of the forms have the submit button that is the same as the screenshot you have provided. Here's a screenshot of the submit button seen in your form.
Can you please provide a URL of the form in question so we can further assist you? We will wait for your reply. Regards.
- jverranAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 06:45 AMYes we ended up customising it manually
- CharlieAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 08:56 AM
If you have applied a custom theme that has a lot of customization, it is quite hard to edit it, we can use custom CSS code to tamper the existing design of it. But if you have a lot of customization, I recommend applying the default theme and use the Form Designer Tool to fully design your form.
If you need further help on this, please do let us know.