- alechkoAsked on March 01, 2016 at 01:16 AM
I downloaded one of your free themes (thank you)
when previewing the form in the mobile phone version the text is too wide.
How do we make it to be responsive and fit the phone view as well ?
thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:28 AM
You can try injecting this custom css code to adjust the size of the text.
Here's a guide on how to inject css: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- alechkoAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 01:45 PMthat worked great thank you....
I am sorry that i did no look at it first but also this does not resize
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:35 PM
Unfortunately, the custom Contact Form Theme is not mobile optimized at the moment. I do not think that we have an easy fix at this time. I have attached a ticket to this thread and escalated it to see if the theme can be optimized to work better on the mobile devices at some point.
We will let you know if we have any updates.
- alechkoAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 03:45 AMthank you.... looking forward to hear from you