- leathersolutionsAsked on October 20, 2010 at 09:13 AM
I would like to edit my submit button to change the background and font colour to match my other buttons, is it possible to do this with code via the inject custom code preference? and if so what would it be?
The button is here
Thanks for any help.
- imcobarnAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Just add your own styles to button class in your css file to over-ride Jotform's.
- leathersolutionsAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 03:01 PM
I have no idea how to do this, I'm using iframe for the code if thats relevant.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 03:25 AM
If you can prepare the button as you would like on another page on your site, we can probably provide the inject CSS code to use it on this form.
- leathersolutionsAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 05:02 AM
I have prepared a button here, thanks for your help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 07:49 AM
Here is the CSS Custom Inject used:
border:2px solid #ccc;
- leathersolutionsAnswered on October 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Thanks, the button looks really good, unfortunately when displayed in IE8 the text takes on a cracked appearance, I've checked using firefox and chrome and its fine, any ideas why this has happened?
- leathersolutionsAnswered on October 22, 2010 at 06:22 AM
I've modified the button by the custom code preference, thanks again for that, the text in IE8 is still the same, I still don't understand why IE can't read the code and firefox and chrome can.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 22, 2010 at 08:49 AM
We are providing CSS inject code to point you to a correct direction. It is provided as is and only as an example. You should probably learn CSS and play around with the fonts etc. to make it work as you would like.
- spodakdentalAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Hey guys, could you please tell me the class to address to change the field caption color? Not the titles ...
For example when you place a First and Last Name field, each field has a small italicized caption under it "first name" and "last name" they are grey (probably #cccccc or #eeeeee) and I need them to be black.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:18 AM
- spodakdentalAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 09:18 AM
you cool guy.
- spodakdentalAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Ugh. Hey Aytekin -- Internet Explorer (the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE) is showing submit text over the image -- any ideas? Unless you're running IE 6 7 or 8 you won't be able to see this but, you could pull it up in Adobe Browser Lab -- that's how I found it http://www.invisaligndelray.com
here's a screen shot of broswerlab: http://tannercampbell.com/screenshot.png
- spodakdentalAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM
And yes, I already removed the submit labels in the form.
- spodakdentalAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Never mind, got it.
The Submit names are not permitted to be blank ... so I inserted a space; did the trick. Thanks.