- Mark RoperAsked on March 01, 2016 at 10:55 AM
I have a registration for a camp.... with a CUSTOM FORM I created. About 600 attendees to the camp.
How do I do a mass print or print all for each attendee using the same CUSTOM form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 12:09 PM
The easiest way to print a large amount of data would be to export it to Excel format:
Then print the spreadsheet.
- Mark RoperAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you..
But what I needed printed is not the rows of data but the actual FORM that was created with all the data inside of the form.
Can you all do that?
Thanks for your help. Great tool...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 01:49 PM
If you want to print the actual form with the data in it for 600 entrants, it will be rather time consuming. It would require adding a print button to the form:
Then editing each submission and printing from the edit screen:
You could also export your submissions to PDF format.
While viewing your submissions, there is an option to include headers and text in your submissions:
Here is a bit more in depth guide on having your printed/PDF form look like the full contract:
This will not, however, be the exact layout of your form.
- Mark RoperAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:45 PMUnless I am missing something, it sounds like it would be time consuming printing all of these out.
Can you build a 'print' button where it would print all?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:53 PM
Exporting to PDF format with headers and text included is your best bet currently for printing large amounts of submissions with form data included. You could then print the PDF's. We do not currently have the ability to allow for printing all submissions with the full formatting of the form.