- farrisAsked on October 20, 2010 at 09:47 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Your forms will be disabled.
- farrisAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Okay... will that be just for the month... or will it be able to reactivated for the next month?
I am just asking these questions, because I have a probono site I do for an organization and I am trying to stretch my knowledge base for no extra cost. I can build the forms in Dreamweaver quite easily, but the sticky point was the php... or the scripting in order to have it go to a specific email assigned.
Then I stumbled onto your site. Anyway, you get the idea. We may not even use it, but wanted to offer it up to my probono client. Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 01:47 PM
Yes, it will be back up on the 1st of next month.
- farrisAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 01:51 PM
Great thanks... I am going to try to use it then.