- samshenAsked on March 01, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Hi I created a form, but would like help adding a team/group discount. Can someone please call me? thanks! 714.883.4248
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 01:33 PM
I checked your account and see that you have not created a form yet.
Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support, but we will be glad to assist you there.
Please provide us the link/name of your form, we will take a look on it.
- samshenAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:24 PM
Hi Kevin - the form was created already...
Can you help me by teaching me how to add a group discount? Here's what I need...
Register 3 Teachers at the Full Rate and Receive 50% off the 4th Registration
Register 5 Teachers at the Full Rate and Receive the 6th Registration FREE!
Also Available: 3-Day Lunch Package for an additional $25 per Registrant
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:38 PM
Seems like you are a sub-user account and created your form under your main account, this is why I was unable to find it, thank for sharing the link.
I checked it and I see that you are using the payment integration to sell products, I can not see an option to calculate a discount using this method(Sell Products).
The only way to achieve what you want is by using calculations and setting the payment integration to allow a custom amount.
I have been working in a sample for that achieves what you need, please follow the steps as shown below.
1. You will need to replace your current payment integration, I removed it and started adding some fields, first add a radio button to your form and add the the registrations that you are offering in your form.
Once the radio buttons are in the form, open the settings and add the calculations values.
Please check this guide for further details about it: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value.
2. Add a text box that will allow us to know the number of teachers that your submitter needs to register.
3. Add a text box for the additional package as well as one that will be used to get the discount applied.
4. Add a calculation widget to your form, it will help us to calculate the final amount to pay.
Here, you will need to open the wizard and add the calculations, please add them as it is on the image below.
The formula should look like this: Registration + No. of teachers - discount + (25 * No. of additional packages ).
5. Once you have added the formula to the calculation widget, add two conditions as shown in the image below.
The first conditions is for the 50% off for the fourth registrant.
This is the formula: Total(Calculation widget) - ( Total(Calculation Widget) - (Registration/2)).
The second discount, the sixth registrant for free.
This is the formula used: Total(Calculation widget) - ( Total(Calculation Widget) - Registration).
The final step is add the payment integration again, just add it and select the option: "Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments" as shown in the image below. Also, make sure that you have selected in the "Get Amount From" the calculation widget.
You may hide the discount field if you want.
Take a look to my cloned form of yours with these changes: https://form.jotform.com/60606438824963.
Feel free to clone it.
Do let us know if it helps to achieve what you want, I made this sample form based on your explanation given on your last comment.