- hookAsked on March 01, 2016 at 01:47 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Could you please provide us the link/name of your form?
Could be possible that you have created it as a guest account, once we have the link, we will be able to move it to your account.
Please also check the "Trash" and "Archive" folders, Your form could be there:
- hookAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:45 PMThe form name was Testimonials and Customer Service Survey. I used a template on your website and modified it. I was very careful to save and view after every change I made. When I was done I checked the my forms and all I had was the unmodified form template. Please see if you can find the modified form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 05:52 PM
There is only one form named "Testimonial Form", but I can not find the one that you reporting.
Do you have the link?
I presume that you created it using a guest account, while you were no logged in, and this is why you can not find it in your forms.
If this is the case, it could be hard to find it, we will need to get the link or ID of the form, if you have this, please provide us with that, it would be helpful.
- hookAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 08:45 PMHi Kevin,
I do not have a link. I had not published the form. I logged in before I stranded working on the form with my email email@example.com and when I checked the login icon I was logged in as hookretired. It looks like I will have to redo the form. I thought I did everything right. Thank you for trying to help me.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 04:33 AM
I have checked IP address of your account hook and I found 3 guest accounts.
On guest_60297954825064 account you have 4 forms:
On guest_60293551864056 account you have 3 forms:
On guest_53610681776057 account you have no form.
However there is not form with title "Testimonials and Customer Service Survey".
If you want that some of forms I provided, is moved to your account hook, please inform us. Considering that we are unable to find your form "Testimonials and Customer Service Survey", I would suggest you to recreate it. Just be sure that you are logged to your account, when you start creating our form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.