- purpledragonhqAsked on March 01, 2016 at 02:10 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:44 PM
Hi, you can do this by going to my forms. Select the form you want to archive.
Click on More button and choose Archive Form. Form will disappear from MY FORMS list since it is moved to Archive section.
That's it, your form is archived now.
Please let me know if this works for you.
- purpledragonhqAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:55 PM
Thank you, but I don't need to archieve the form, but prior submissions. We are currently using the form, and want to archieve submissions to the form from 2013
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 05:46 PM
There is no option in the Form Builder to 'archive' the submission data.
BUT what you can do instead is to load only the data you wanted within the date range you like.
Here is the guide:
1. While on the form's submissions page, click on Preferences icon (small gear image on the screenshot below) on the right side and select a date range.
2. Click the Time Frame drop down to show the list of options for partial downloading of submissions.
You can also use "Custom Time Frame" to limit the date range of your submissions so you can get a smaller batch of submissions for easier download.
When set, everytime you view the form's submission data, it will only show/load the data within the time range you have set.
Hope this help. Let us know how we can asssist you further.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Once you filtered the submissions using the custom time frame as instructed by my colleague Jonathan, you can download the submissions as an Excel or CSV files.
Related guide: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
You can actually import an Excel file or CSV file in Google Spreadsheet, please check this guide from Google: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/40608?hl=en.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- stevedellarAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:13 AM
this does not help we use google sheets to manage live data. importing static data will not work for us
- CharlieAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 09:17 AM
I have opened a separate thread for your concern, it would be best to discuss your concern on a thread specified for you. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/959521. I will address it accordingly.