- Sourav DasAsked on March 01, 2016 at 03:15 PM
Is it possible to connect SQL server from JotForms?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 05:12 PM
The data is being stored in our database and always accessible through your account.
If you would like to also send the form data to your database, it should be possible with a custom programming. Please see the next guide to get an idea on this.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- Sourav DasAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 06:45 PMThanks for a quick response.
I hope you have something similar for MSSQL database too.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 09:40 PM
You can also do export your form submisison data to an MS SQL databalse.
You can use the JotForm MS SQL Server Export here:
Hope this help. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- Sourav DasAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 11:45 AMThanks